On December 20, 2019 a training course for the librarians of the branches of the National Center of Innovation and Entrepreneurship was held.
The agenda included:
- Attendance rate. components, accounting features.
- Formulation of statistical data by reading categories, types of funds and sectors of economy.
- Alternative stockpiling and servicing of open source electronic publications.
- Standardization of library processes and work planning.
- Preparatory work for qualification training and exchange of experience and advice. Activation of branch Facebook Pages.
- Discussion and summary.
Lilit Vardanyan, Scientific Secretary of the Center, presented the peculiarities, importance and role of the formation and accounting of key library and statistical indicators.
Scientific-technical library professionals also introduced new library-information services through the Web IRBIS, in particular tools for promoting interlibrary and interlibrary sharing, document delivery services to activate and popularize library-information services.
Head of the Library Levon Gharibyan presented the participants some initiatives to enhance the efficiency of the library's functions, preparations for distance training and exchange of experience and organization of consultations.
At the end of the meeting the participants exchanged ideas and expressed their readiness to promote all innovative approaches and functions in the library.